Yoon Eun Hye Commentary controversy Role in 'Princess Hours

Posted by REVELVED on Monday, November 19, 2012



Yoon Eun Hye Commentary controversy Role in 'Princess Hours - Actress Yoon Eun Hye recently spoke of the drama Princess Hours became the first drama for her as an actress. Eun Hye admits that his current role is controversial.



In the episode of Section TV Entertainment News that aired on Sunday (18/11) yesterday, Eun Hye appeared in a segment of 'Rising Star' and talks about his election as the main character in Princess Hours, into Shin Chae Kyung, which raises the pros and cons.

"I thought to have a strong character as opposed to my role as Chae Kyung in Princess Hours. Thing that makes manga fans are pressuring me to give up the role of Chae Kyung," as reported by soompi.com.

Eun Hye said, "I wondered why they were acting judge before I perform?, And strong press then appear in me. I think, the pressure at a young age that it can only be defeated by a strong determination,"

Not only that, Eun Hye was also asked about the possibility of girlband where he is a member, Baby VOX to reunion, "I think the time passed very quickly, and it seems quite difficult for the reunion because our busy schedules.

Blog, Updated at: 9:04 PM

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.