Super Junior's Leeteuk Decide Without Leader When Conscription

Posted by REVELVED on Tuesday, October 23, 2012



Super Junior's Leeteuk Decide Without Leader When Conscription - Leader of boy band Super Junior, Leeteuk will soon conscripted exact start date of October 30, 2012. In an interview before draftee, he reveals how fast the time goes.
"Time seemed to fly. Few days ago I said to Donghae, 'Stay 13 days ahead,' and Donghae said, 'Hyung, stay 12 days,' and now, just about a week. I think I feel how fast time flies. I read that the world would be different from what I thought, so I tried to be optimistic, "he said.

Although previously Kangin was drafted, and now Heechul was absent for the same reason. But the departure of Leeteuk will be different for Super Junior because he is a leader.

When asked who will be the leader when he was drafted into the military? Leeteuk laughed.

"They are very good when I was about conscription. Leader position if I give to others, and he did well, I would not have a place when returned. I would say that I trust them and continue. Course I was a little worried. Thing the worst that might happen is to see the team down when I leave. I think .. I feel it would be difficult. Yet I believe a member of Super Junior. I believe they will be fine, "he said.

Blog, Updated at: 8:34 AM

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.