Liam Hemsworth Miley Cyrus Has Happy

Posted by REVELVED on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Liam Hemsworth Miley Cyrus Has Happy - Liam Hemsworth is not wrong in choosing a mate. According to him, Miley Cyrus is already complete life.As reported by Contact Music, one of the cast of The Hunger GAMES say if Miley is the ideal woman. Liam knew that he was right because it can make it always laugh and feel comfortable while at his side.

"My fiancee is a very great lady. Really happy to have it. He taught me to always be positive even if the issue is taken very seriously. When is the best time with him" - Liam Hemsworth

"My fiancee is a very great lady. Really happy to have it. He taught me to always be positive even if the issue is taken very seriously. When is the best time with him," Liam said with a smile.

Liam then also explained that the main character HANNAH MONTANA series is not the kind of woman who always take care of the clothes worn style lover.

"Miley was never concerned with my appearance. My style is not consistent. A day can seem cool, on another day could be like a bum," said Liam.

Blog, Updated at: 11:04 PM

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.